Talai-Berri white txakoli is made with the two local varieties; the Hondarribi Zuri 90% and the Hondarribi Beltza, the remaining 10%
It is a young and sparkling wine with a moderate graduation (10.5º-11.5º) with a very characteristic touch of acidity. Of greenish yellow color, it has a very luminous and expressive fine bubble. It offers aromas with complex aromas with fruity reminiscences and notes of fresh grass. In the gustatory phase we appreciate that it is a dry, balanced and structured wine. The aftertaste returns fruity notes.